Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Disabled Palestinian Mahmoud Mujahed builds his own electric car!


Its good to see this. A disabled Palestinian, 64 years old Mahmoud Mujahed who got tired of waiting for taxis built himself an electric car using a computer aided system powered by a 12 volt battery.

Mr.Mahmoud's electric car can reach speeds up to 80 km per hour.

There are many good brilliant Palestinians like Brother Mahmoud who are suffering unnecessarily due to the world being silent about the Israeli Zionist regime's atrocities on the owners of the stolen and now occupied Palestinian lands.

When will the Muslim nations regrow their spine and help the Palestinians reclaim their lands?

When they find their cajones, eh?

Till then, go on and read what Windows into Palestine has to share here?
Post a Comment