Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, June 26, 2009

Merantau ~ The Silat Film from Minangkabau, Indonesia



Looks like Silat is finally going to rock the world!



This soon to be released Silat oriented movie is jam packed with pure Silat action and will trigger a new awareness about the ancient Malay martial arts which highlights the Nusantara fighting skills that Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Siam, Philippines is famous for?

Iko Uwais will soon be a name to remember just like the Siamese fighter Tony Jaa of Ong Bak fame.

Congratulations to P.T. Merantau Films (2009).

Visit http://www.merantau-movie.com to learn more about this sure to be a blockbuster Silat Harimau featured movie!
Post a Comment