Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, June 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson is dead. Al Fatihah!













Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji`un. From Allah we come ; to Allah we shall return.

Just saw this news on New York Times.




















The King of Pop Music Mikaeel @ Michael Jackson has returned to the Almighty's presence.

Al Fatihah.

He performed in Kuala Lumpur in 1996 during his worldwide tour. Here are a couple of videos showing MJ doing his thing and how Malaysians went wild over the gloved one.





For the latest updates on worldwide responses and his billions of fans reactions on hearing about his death, click here.

A cause for concern. Michael Jackson is reported to have embraced Islam recently. His brother Jermaine Jackson is a Muslim for many years now.

Wonder how his janazah is going to be handled? Is it going to be interred in the Muslim or Christian section of the cemetery?

Let's see what transpires?

A few minutes earlier, film star Farah Fawcett died of cancer as reported here. She was a major star back in the 70's to 80's.

That's how it goes. One day so will we. Return to Him, the Most Supreme, Most High.

Insya Allah.
Post a Comment