Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, July 06, 2009

Choosing Islam ~ Converts share their life changing stories.






Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters.

May Allah bless us all with the best of this life and the next, Insya Allah.

I would like to invite you to spend a few minutes listening to our fellow human beings who have now found their birthright to be Muslims after having searched for the Truth all their life's.

Here are some of these exemplary Muslims who have come forward to share with us what they have gone through in order to be fellow Believers in Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.


Post a Comment