Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Michael Jackson's "They Don't Care About Us" ~ Palestinians



Has the world conveniently forgotten about the Israeli regime's Massacre of the Palestinian civilians in Gaza?

They have been massacring the Palestinians ever since the British and American colonialists handed over Palestine to the Zionists on a silver platter, robbing the Palestinians of everything that they have and had! Read here to learn more.

Who cares about the mass murder of the occupied Palestinians by the Tel Aviv rogue Zionist regime before the eyes of the whole wide world?

I came across this version of Michael Jackson's music video 'They Don't Care About Us' featuring the massacre of Palestinians and can't help publishing it here to jar you awake to the reality that the world now conveniently chooses to ignore.

Does anyone really care?

Now I hear that the Saudis have tacitly agreed to allow the Israelis to fly over the Arabian peninsular to go bomb Iran back to oblivion and US Vice President Joe Biden has said that Israel being a 'sovereign nation' has the right to do as it pleases to protect itself against the Islamic Republic of Iran!

How convenient!

And we thought Obama really cares about us all?

Damn!
Post a Comment