Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, July 06, 2009

Tayyibun London Seminar Tour 2009



Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters,

Those of you who might be travelling to London, England might want to take part in the
Tayyibun London Seminar Tour 2009 ~Muslim Nation Rights & Obligations
  1. Acton Masjid An Noor - 8th July ~ In Defence of the Muslim Lands
  2. London Muslim Centre - 9th July ~ Social Ills
  3. Lewishum Islamic Centre - 10th July ~ Al Munafiqeen (The Enemies Within)
Kindly pass the message to your contacts and networks in London.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless you all.

Ameen.
Post a Comment