Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 Steps to Jannah ~ Audio Lecture Series by Brother Yahya Ibrahim

Azan from Masjidil Haram, Makkah al Mukkarramah.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear fellow Muslims,

Come join me in listening to Brother Yahya Ibrahim sharing with us in a lecture about '10 Steps to Jannah @ Paradise'.

It's based upon authentic Islamic teachings of our Prophet Muhammad ibni Abdullah, Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam and free from any political hocus pocus or drivel as what is being bandied about today by those who claim to speak for true Islam?

Verily, it is none but Almighty Allah, our Creator, Supreme Master and Lord above all creation, Who decides as to who amongst His Servants get to enter Jannah @ Paradise and who amongst us will go to Narr al Jahannam @ Hellfire?

The lecture series here will shed some light as to the subject matter.

Insya Allah.

Part 1/4

Part 2/4

Part 3/4

Final Part 4/4
Post a Comment