Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Foreign thieves at work in Malaysia - Watch this!

My wife fell prey to a syndicate just like this couple of foreign thieves who are seen brazenly making off after grabbing a lady's handbag at Swensens Subang.

This is the same modus operandi that the thieves at Suria KLCC used to steal my wife's handbag containing valuables and many important identification cards and other documents plus my gift to my wife being an O2 Zinc PDA plus other precious items.

The Suria KLCC Security Department was useless and didn't even allow us to watch their CCTV recordings.

The Jalan Tun Razak Police Station was equally inept and the so called Investigating Officer of the theft case @ Inspector Haslina hasn't even bothered to call me even once to 'investigate' this case.

Is it any wonder why such foreign thieves are happily going about stealing from unsuspecting Malaysians?

All the hype about our nation being under good hands is but a whole load of hogwash and bullshit!

The security and police at most times are a total letdown and undependable.

That incident left me a changed man. I never trust any security personnel or police officer anymore to watch out for my safety and that of my loved ones.

So must you! Not trust anyone when you are out in public!

No one!~ I mean no one will bother to come help you or watch out for you!

If you are visiting the De Palma Hotel at Ampang Point, see for yourself the notice put up by the hotel where they have on tape, visuals of the same syndicate stealing from their guests.

Are you going to be the next victim?

Watch the foreign female thief brazenly grab the Malay lady's handbag from behind and walk away with it! Replay the video again and again to see how she does it? Just seconds!


Two females and a male. South Americans.

I just bought my wife a new handbag, new handphone and all the necessary gadgets that she needs to carry on with her life.

Don't be surprised if you come across Mahaguru58 with my wife's handbag slung securely on my shoulder when we are in public.

I honestly tell you that I won't hesitate to break any bloody thief's arm the next time they try to pull the same stunt on us again!

Hell! I'll pull the @#$%^&! thief's arm off!!! So help me God!

Is it any wonder why God Almighty orders the thief's hand to be cut off?

You would feel the same if it was you instead of the lady and us being robbed!
Post a Comment