Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

'Kampungku Meriah' Berjaya Times Square ~ Best 2009 Aidilfitri Mall Theme in KL!

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com
Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters.

It's that time of the year again, when we who are Muslims fast in this holy month of Ramadan in the daytime and perform our prayers and other acts of ibadah throughout this holy sacred month.

We also prepare for the coming Syawal by buying what we need by going to the malls and other departmental stores that we prefer.

I happened to go to Berjaya Times Square recently to get my laptop serviced at the Highpoint Acer Service Centre there.

I was so pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful kampong theme set up right in the middle of Berjaya Times Square!

To me, it is the best Aidilfitri mall theme for this year here in Kuala Lumpur!!!

Don't just take my word for it!

See it for yourselves!

In the meantime, check out these photos I took during my visit 2 days in a row there! :)
Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com
This beautiful young lady was selling exquisite brooches and pewter dress ornaments. Top class quality and fine workmanship. Reasonable prices.
Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com
This handsome young man was one of the musicians engaged by Berjaya Times Square to perform as 'strolling musicians' together with his brother and sister.
Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Berjaya Times Square have drawn up a month long list of special performances by the Malay artistes. I got to see a couple of these performances.

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

The young man is a student of Aswara @ Akademi Seni Budaya dan Warisan Kebangsaan. Quite talented, I must say!

This is his elder brother. Also a musician. He is dressed in the Malay national attire.
Image hosting by IMGBoot.com
These three young Malays sportingly posed for me!
Image hosting by IMGBoot.com
College students. May they excel in their lives! Ameen.

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

The Malay Chapal seller, Encik Azani. A genial chap, always ready with a smile. Very reasonable prices for his chapals. Children's chapals are being sold from RM15 upto RM25 a pair. Adults range from RM40 to RM70.
Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

I've got more photos and videos to share with you but it's time for me to go and rest. See you tomorrow.

Wassalamualaikum. Good nite world!
Post a Comment