Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Major Sin! Those 'Muslims' who do not fast in Ramadhan!



Assalamualaikum dear Muslimins & Muslimats!

I went to Ampang Point, Selangor this afternoon and when I climbed up the stairways, I was quite shocked and dismayed to see a Malay couple sitting there!

The multi color haired man was smoking and the young Malay girl was munching away!

As you can guess, I took them to task and reprimanded them for eating and smoking during the day time in Ramadhan.

The guy just smiled sheepishly and hung down his head whilst the girl just went pale!

I can understand if the girl was having her period and is exempted from fasting but there is just no excuse for the young Malay guy not to fast!!!

I advised them not to incur the wrath of Allah Azza Wa Jalla and reminded them of the major sin they were committing by not fasting in Ramadhan!

There's no guarantee that we would get to be in the next Ramadhan! There is no guarantee that we would even get to live till the next second, minute, hour or day?

It saddens me to see quite a growing number of these youths who despite being Muslim do not really give a damn about the do's and don'ts of our faith!

All these leads from the poisonous minds emanating from certain individuals in our nation who advocate liberalism and permissiveness in the daily lives of the ummah!

These sick vermin spread their venom through their blogs and champion the causes of the kuffars and the munafiqs.

You can tell who they are by their articles and writings which often find fault with Islam and are often found championing every action that runs contrary to what Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamaah espouse and try our best to uphold!

I call upon the authorities to implement the Syariah Laws accordingly and do not fear Mankind but obey Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and the enjoinments of Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam!

Verily it is to Allah that we shall return to and we do not have to answer to the munafiqeen here on Earth for they do not merit any such attentions in the first place for their treachery towards Allah Azza Wa Jalla!
Post a Comment