Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, October 09, 2009

Bagan Pinang ~ Blood, sweat and tears! Is it worth it?



What do you see in the videos above?

Opposing groups of Malay Muslims shedding blood, sweat and tears over a temporary political position over which many are prepared to wage wars and even a call for 'Jihad Fisabilillah' by the PAS Youth Chief!





















Dr Novandri questions the precise slashes on the supposed victim's t-shirt but no wounds on the body?

Really intriguing to see the lengths that some folks will go to in order to swing the voters to their side?

Frankly speaking, I am sort of sick and tired of all these political circus taking place over there in Bagan Pinang!

Honestly, I think that the BN especially UMNO screwed up big time by fielding a candidate whom they themselves sacked because of money politics and corruption!

I'd be quite surprised if Isa Samad does win for obvious reasons.

As I said before, this might just be the very last term in office for the BN.

From the way, the BN ran out of potential candidates to field in Bagan Pinang ought to ring the alarm bells back in their headquarters.

Problem is that when you have political dinosaurs hogging the seats in all the coalition party presidencies, there is a tendency of not hearing those very alarms due to old age and lack of hearing.

You might want to buy a bullhorn to wake the old geezers up from their self imposed slumber?
Post a Comment