Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Eid Takbir from Allahyarham Ustaz Mohd Asri Ibrahim, Malaysia's Best Muazzin!



Al Fatihah!

I miss our nation's best ever muezzin so much! The most articulate Malaysian Muslim who never failed to captivate our hearts and minds with his glorious voice, praising Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala as only he could!

May my beloved friend rest forever in peace and be blessed by Ar Rahman with the highest Paradise @ Jannahtul Firdaus!

Rest in peace and in Allah's Mercy dear 'quivering chinned' akhi!

I fell in love with his amazing voice when I was still living in Penang back then and was studying about Al Islam. Loved his group 'Nadamurni's nasyeeds amongst which was this nasyeed ' Ahmad Ya Habibi Ya Habibi!'



Another great nasyeed of Nadamurni was this : 'Rasul Ibarat Bulan Purnama'.


Sudah Sunnah Orang Berjuang :


Selawat ke atas Nabi


Maulana Ya Maulana


Post a Comment