Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why MCA? Comedy Court really skewered this one!!!



Hahahahahaha! This comedy skit by the # 1 Malaysian Comedy Court comics really had me laughing out loud!!!

Hehehehehe...The Malaysian Chinese Association should have taken a cue from this skit couple of years back! :P

Even MIC's Samy Vellu and PPP's Kayveas got screwed by Comedy Court!

Here's their poking fun at them!



Mr.Correct! Correct! Correct! VK Lingam is also ribbed here:


Comedy Court need to be made MP's ! Parliament would be so much more livelier and we can all take a break from having to listen to just Karpal, Gobind and Kit Siang!

Hehehehehe!

Ladies and gentlemen, here are the geniuses!





Post a Comment