Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Looney Times in Malaysian Politics! Watch and get confused!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

It's the season to be confused.

Why do I say so?

Well, after that shocking episode of learning about the secret as to why PAS MP's and State Assembly men and women stay put with the party no matter what, I have been trying my level best not to disclose anything more from the 'dialogue' we had with the Selangor PAS Commissioner YB Dato' Dr. Hassan Ali and PAS Deputy President YB Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa at the former's residence at Pinggiran Taman Tun, I was confounded by the affirmation of some and then the vehement denials of the existence of such a conditional swearing of such PAS YB's not to turn froggie!

As a usually apolitical blogger who prefers to focus on sharing my views about my faith and occasionally touch upon social issues, I have sort of become disillusioned with the way some of these local Malaysian politicians twist and turn at every given moment that I can't really for the love of God, figure out these slinky politicians to guess where they actually stand?

The Supreme Leader of PAS out rightly rubbishes such a declaration of oath to divorce one's wife according to the Muslim Code of Marriage where the 3 talaq's fall upon the unfortunate wife of any PAS MP's or State Assemblymen who betray the party and leap frog over to their enemies!

I am still not going to release the audio recordings of the dialogue to the global realm for now because I am still waiting for the green light from Dato Dr Hassan Ali if he so wishes to set the record straight and clarify once and for all as to what he really stated during our get together and also what was uttered by YB Ustaz Nasharudin Mat Isa?

But out of the blue, here is a YouTube of the Gunung Semanggol PAS Assemblyman testifying on video that he too has taken that oath being denied by the PAS Supreme Leader and other top honchos:


I rest my case on this oath thing.

Next we heard of YB Zulkifli Nordin getting into a spat with his PKR Vice President YB Sivarasa Rasiah to the extent of YB Zul issuing a direct challenge to YB Siva to go one to one with him and see who emerges righteous?

Before the cake even gets baked, these two chaps are reported to have clashed cheeks and made up!

All that smoke and no fire?

Damn!!!

Next time we hear any similar squabbling among these two, I'd just go on my ignore mode and let the fellows claw each other silly, online of course...

They are like kissing cousins, right now...so we'll let them be.....pollli tease shuns...bah!!! :P

~@~

Next we have the MCA Double Deputy Presidents fiasco...

Hohohohoho....

Samy Vellu must be a very happy man...now that the spotlight is not on 'his' MIC!

The MCA big boys are all worked up as to who is the Deputy President?

Chua Soiled Lek....oops...hehehehe..Chua Soi Lek is back from the abyss of the political deep end, surfacing like one of those fish net markers, refusing to sink into the political lalaland after his romp with a 'good friend'.

Leow Teong Lai is understandably fuming mad because his achievement in becoming the MCA's # 2 is so shortlived and the man is not simply going to give up to Soi Lek without a fight!

All because the ROS says that Soi Lek is still the No.2 MCA Top gun according to the MCA's own constitution.

That's why I say that it is a pretty wacky period in our nation's political arena.

If I could have it my way, I'd rather go fishing over at the East Coast and let all these madness die down for a while and let these politicians spark, smoke, fizzle and pop as they damn well please and save us the mental stress and agony over their shenanigans!
Post a Comment