Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DBKL stands for 'Dewan Bandaraya Kaki Lepak'?

Assalamualaikum.

Dear brothers and sisters, fellow KLites.

Have you witnessed the stinking, crumbling, litter strewn infrastructures of the public amenities in Kuala Lumpur, lately?

I am getting sick of walking along poorly constructed pavements, avoiding potholes, stepping over unswept rubbish, even used baby diapers, thrown by the roadsides by litterbugs who make up most of this filthy capital city's populace and having to hold my breath whenever I have to make my way through the dirty, stinking place that we unfortunately have to call home!

The utter inefficiency of DBKL in keeping this so called metropolitan city clean and up to date is simply baffling!

I just wonder as to where the hell have the City Council of KL's sanitary squads disappeared to?

That's the reason for my asking as to whether DBKL now stands for ' Dewan Bandaraya Kaki Lepak'?

If you are a Malaysian, you will know that 'Kaki Lepak' means 'Loafers' in the Malay language.

Sometimes, one can get one's message across better by way of visual images. So here goes.
Post a Comment