Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, December 04, 2009

Queue jumpers classic - 'Man in Line' puts Q-jumper in place!



I truly applaud whoever came up with this classic q jumper short clip!

I am sure that we have all encountered self centered folks like this woman character who cut queues as they please thinking that its alright?

We all have our urgency's. Yet we must also remember that so do others!

First come ; first served.

That's the order of nature.

Q jumpers must be put in their place like this classic example by Mandy Patinkin!

Bravo!
Post a Comment