Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bulletproof IFC ~ Revisited!

A blog commenter @ Vish infers that I am misreading what the proponents of the IFC are concerned about in his latest responses to my article before this exposing the true intentions of the IFC in becoming an untouchable commission within the frameworks of the Government of Malaysia?

I retrieved one screen shot of the copy of the IFC Draft in Microsoft Word which I had received a couple of years ago.

Here is what I consider to be the tip of the IFC 'iceberg'.



















Click to enlarge the image.


Scary isn't it?

Even an avid critic of myself sent in a comment disagreeing with these religious wolves in 'concerned' sheepskin!

Here is the article I wrote concerning the 'Bulletproof IFC'!

Take a look at what the notorious FFT @ Friend From Texas had to say about these IFC Masterplan?





























Vish my man, there are a whole lot more incriminating evidence that yours truly has stored away in the archives of my data storage!

When the time comes, all those files will Insya Allah see the light of the day and expose the true designs of those who wish to emulate the Chow Yuen Fatt movie character 'Bulletproof Monk'?

In this case, they are the intended ' Bulletproof IFC'.

Would you still wish me to be silent about them?

Dream on bro...for this blogger has sworn to protect my fellow Muslims from being taken for a ride by these religious shysters, so help me O Almighty Allah!

La haula wala quwwata illa billah hil aliyyil adzhim!

There's no power save for Allah the Most Powerful!
Post a Comment