Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prof. Dato' Dr.Harun Din Al Haj exclusive interview.



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to be granted an exclusive interview by the learned and esteemed Malaysian scholar of Islam, Professor Dato' Dr. Harun Din Al Haj at his residence in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Professor Dato' Dr. Harun Din is the Deputy Spiritual Head @ Deputy Murshidul Am of PAS, the Islamic Party of Malaysia.

Professor Dato' Dr. Harun Din is also the founder of Darussyifa, an Islamic Spiritual Health Centre where treatment based upon the Prophetic Tradition using the Ayatus Syifa of the Blessed and Sacred Holy Al Quran is given to anyone who is afflicted by disturbances of the spiritual kind.

Amount of payment for successful treatment is usually left to the voluntary contributions and free will of the patients.

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless all those who are selflessly contributing their services at Darussyifa.

Ameen.

Accompanying me was Brother Khairulnizam, a fellow Muslim Bloggers Alliance member. He is known as king-fx online. A fitting nickname for someone who is a forex and commodities trader.

The subject of my interview of Professor Dato' Dr. Harun Din Al Haj was the current debacle about the Catholic Church of Malaysia's using the word 'Allah' in their publications as the name of their Triune Godhead.

Let's watch and learn.

Insya Allah.

* You are most welcome to share this video in your blogs. The truth must be told!
Post a Comment