Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Anti 50 Australian Gay Supporting MP's Protest Video



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear fellow citizens of Malaysia,

Here is the first part of a series of videos that I managed to shoot of the Anti 50 Australian Gay Supporting MP's protest yesterday at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.

It's a very long video! Took ages to process and upload. Practically overnight!

There are still a couple of exclusive videos coming your way.

Expect to see my one to one interviews of :
Lots of processing and uploading to do...

Sheeesh...

Hope it's worth it! :)

Blogging for the truth to be upheld is a venture of self sacrifice for the main principle of sharing news and views without expecting any gains or profits!

Not that I wouldn't want to make some income by selling my material to the media companies but I feel that there's still loads that I need to learn and sharpen my multimedia skills before I reach that stage. :P

I would like to thank my missus for her understanding and patience. I am so glad that she's mine. Jazakallah khairan kathiraw my darling.

May Allah bless you!

Ameen. Ya Rabbal Alameen.
Post a Comment