Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Murder of Hamas Commander Mahmoud Al Mabhouh



You might have heard of this assassination of Allahyarham Mahmoud Al Mabhouh, the Hamas Commander in Dubai. This execution was carried out by a professional team of assassins by British and Irish agents of Mossad, the Zionist Israeli regime's covert espionage team.

If not for the top range network of close circuit television cameras installed by the Dubai hotels and monitored by the Media Office of the Dubai Government, this murder would have escaped the notice and attention of the world.

My question is "Now that we know the identities of the murderers, what is the World Court going to do about this murderous crime?"
Post a Comment