Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, February 19, 2010

YB Datuk Bung Mokhtar Raden Exclusive Interview




Here is my video interview of the Malaysian Parliament's quite controversial MP ~ YB Datuk Bung Mokhtar Raden, Kinabatangan, Sabah.

Quite infamous for his 'bocor' quip at DAP's Cili Padi MP Fong Po Kuan which resulted in a nationwide brouhaha. All that has been forgotten now but the MP was recently in the news for marrying one of Malaysia's famous and pretty actress, Zizie Izzette!

I just had to rib YB Datuk Bung Mokhtar about it and he was sporting enough to share his happiness with us after the protest against the 50 Aussie MP's.

Thank you Datuk!
Post a Comment