Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, March 19, 2010

16th September 2008 ~ In Memoriam?





Once again, the historic 16th September, 2008 which was promised to be the day that the BN Federal Government was supposed to be packed off into the annals of this nation's history is being bandied about in Parliament.

The newly independent MP for Bayan Baru, Dato Seri Zahrain Hashim has exposed the names of at least 8 BN MP's who were said to be amongst those willing to join the Pakatan Rakyat and enable Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim to seize power and form the Pakatan Rakyat Federal Government of Malaysia in yesterday's Parliament session.

What I question is the way Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim rubbishes off what is already public knowledge and proven further by the evidence of such a plan above?

Watch the videos above and refer to the actual reports in even the mainstream media portals where most of its readers were so optimistic that such a change in the federal government was really going to take place back then?

Click here and here to read about it. Read too a blogger's point of view about the subject here.

Surely such a thing did take place! Why all the denials, now?

Bloody ridiculous, ain't it?
Post a Comment