Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, March 01, 2010

Baby Luqman ~ A joy to behold!



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,
Amongst the many joys that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala grants us is the joy of being in the company of those who are sin free.

By that I mean being in the exclusive privilege of being with those who do not have an iota of sin attributed to them for the sheer reason that they are still babies or infants who have yet to reach the stage of puberty.

It's not always that we get to be in the presence of such innocence. Recently, I was lucky enough to have come across Baby Luqman who was with his mother Siti and uncle from Down Under, TJ!

TJ my dear friends is an acronym for Tajudin according to Baby Luqman's young uncle! :P

Can't blame the fella mate! It's how things are 'Down Under' in Australia. You've got to be pretty tough to stand your ground and project your 'Muslim'ness.

His sister, Baby Luqman's mom told me that Tajudin is going to attend a Tahfiz! Syukur Alhamdulillah! May he get to be a rock solid Hafiz and outstanding Muslim! Outsanding for the right achievements, Insya Allah!

Now, let's get to Baby Luqman, the joy to behold! Almost everyone was going 'goo goo ga ga' over him!

Can we blame them?
Luqmanmg58a.JPG
Luqmanmg58b.JPG
Luqmanmg58c.JPG
Luqmanmg58d.JPG

Note: To those of you who had clicked on to read this article featuring Baby Luqman and had a page disclaiming its existence , I'd like to apologize for the technical error. Actually, I'm running out of space for my images hosted by Picasa Web Album which is part of Google's Blogger system.

I searched for alternative image hosting services and unwittingly used a service called xs.to. :P Big mistake! Turned out, that service had links to unsavory websites! Yikes!

Lucky for me that I checked out this webpage first and discovered the hidden links. Thus I unpublished this article, deleted my account with that image hosting service and promptly used the Microsoft Picture Manager to edit and compress Baby Luqman's images used here in the article and hosted it with Uploadingit.com.

I am satisfied with its services and am happy to note that there's no underlying links to places we should not go, visit or even mention after this stumble. :D

Fellow bloggers who are running out of space with their Blogger Picasa Web album, now you have a new place to go and host your photos.

Good luck and do watch out for all such traps in those newfangled image hosting sites.

Its a dangerous world here in cyberspace. That's why I cherish being with Baby Luqman!

He rocks!

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless Baby Luqman and all other babies out there with a good, splendid life here on earth and in the hereafter!

Ameen.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Post a Comment