Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cutest kid at Restoran Santai, Tesco Ampang

Faireez.JPG

Coming across cute kids like this 'hero bunga' is to me a blessed occasion. Faireez symbolizes the promise of a better future where there might still be hope for our nation to be a good place to live.

His antics and charm offensive caught me by surprise but luckily I had my Nikon D5000 with me when I was captivated by the lil' charmer so I get to share these visuals with you here and in my You Tube account.

We never know when we might be lucky enough to come across these cute lil' ones in public. Have your camera ready to capture these superstars in our short temporal earthly life's.

They enrich our lives so much with their sweet, charming innocence, don't they?
Post a Comment