Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, March 21, 2010

NOBISHA ~ Book launch at KL International Book Fair 2010

NobishaMahaguru58.JPG
I attended my fellow blogger @ NOBISHA's book launch at the KL International Book Fair (2010) at Dewan Tun Hussein Onn, PWTC this afternoon.
NobishaFan.JPG
Congratulated him on his book launch and wished him all the best in his endeavors. Norizan bin Shariff is a prolific blogger and has been a regular guest appearing on ASTRO AWANI's talk shows where he would be amongst the panel of political observers sharing their views about the current political situation in this country.
NobishaBookFair.JPG
I was a tad too early for the book launch which was scheduled for 3pm so I just congratulated him in advance and wished him well.

tunggu.jpg
"TUNGGU APA LAGI?" is the title of his book. Sells for just RM15.00. Those who are into politics might want to read what Nobisha has to say?
Post a Comment