Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Magnet ~ Mahaguru58 is one!

I went to the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre on Monday, the 12th of April to send my missus to the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 launch and inadvertently ended up being an attendee myself.

It was an exciting event and I learned new things about the world of website development and the latest technological advancements that Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 offered. Kuala Lumpur was one of 4 selected cities worldwide to launch the software.

After the event, I took my wife to lunch at the Sunway Shopping Mall and then went shopping at one of the computer shops there. While we were shopping there, came a family of four.

Husband and wife plus their daughter and son. The cute little fella's name was Haiqal and he took to me like we have been old friends. :P

Here are some of the photos we took of Haiqal and his charming lovely family:
DSCN1401.JPG
DSCN1400.JPG
DSCN1402.JPG
DSCN1403.JPG
DSCN1404.JPG
DSCN1405.JPG
DSCN1406.JPG
Post a Comment