Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Serendah Villagers Protest against Selangor Govt cancelling the YBK UITM Serendah Project

I went to cover the protest this morning @ 10.00am held by villagers from Serendah, Hulu Selangor in front of the Menara Tun Razak Tower at Jalan Raja Laut where the office of SUHAKAM is located at the 29th floor.
DSC_7259.JPG
Most of the protesters were low income earners and estate workers who bemoaned their frustrations upon learning that the much awaited university project by Yayasan Basmi Kemiskinan under the patronage of Dato Hj Zainal Abidin Dato Hj Sakom has now been stalled by the Selangor Government led by its PKR Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim.
DSC_7261.JPG
I can sense their frustration of being robbed of their chances of getting employment as a result of the development that would come hand in hand with the building of the university in their constituency. Most of them spoke in Tamil and two of the Chinese villagers spoke in English and Mandarin. I will be processing the video recordings I made of them this morning and upload it to my blog and You Tube account later.

I am now uploading a video interview I recorded of YBK Chairman Dato Hj Zainal Abidin Dato Hj Sakom to my You Tube account and you would be able to view it here when I get back to it.

In the meantime, just think of the way the people's future is being manipulated by kamikaze politicians who think of nothing but to serve the dictates of their political masters even if it means the destruction of their reputations as being nothing but puppets of their maestro who always have a way of escaping the repercussions of their diabolical efforts to enrich themselves at the expense of the nation and its citizens.

Got to go now. Will be back.

Insya Allah.
Post a Comment