Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, April 09, 2010

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around the World


This song captures the universal spirit of love and dependence of us on our fellow human beings and especially of those whom we are blessed to be loved by, to stand by us, no matter how imperfect we may be and just special in our own exclusive way, created by Him, the Supreme One?

Enjoy the song and reflect on what it conveys?

Cherish your loved ones and love them as best as you can. :)

All my best to you this Friday evening.
Post a Comment