Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, May 14, 2010

Be not afraid to declare that you are a Muslim!



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!
It means 'Peace be upon you with the Mercy and Blessings of Allah!'

Now, isn't that the most perfect form of greeting that you would want to receive no matter that it be from a loved one or a complete stranger?

There is just so much to our faith of Al Islam that even after you and me pass away to the Realm of the Interim before Yaum al Akhirat, there will be still a zillion other things that we have yet to discover about our faith!

I will share more with you later. It's time for Jumaah prayers.

See you all later, Insya Allah.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Post a Comment