Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Corporal Khalid's Case ~ Visit by Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters, fellow Malaysians.

Thanks to my exposure of Corporal Khalid's plight here in this blog and the following kindhearted fellow bloggers namely :
  1. My blogging mate @ Dato Ahiruddin Atan @ Rockybru for publishing my appeal here in his blog and an earlier report on Corporal Khalid in his newspaper The Malay Mail here.
  2. Blogger Papa Gomo for sharing his views here in his blog about Corporal Khalid's plight.
  3. Blogger Gerakan Anti PKR for sharing the same here in his blog.
  4. The Unspinners for sharing with their readers this appeal here.
  5. MEDIA CYBER for being kind enough to share this appeal with her readers here.
  6. Unit Media Wangsa Maju for sharing the story of Corporal Khalid with their readers here.
  7. MOHD SYAHIR MAKIN who has graciously shared the plight of Corporal Khalid at his blog here.
The Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation became aware of the poor corporal's case and visited him last Saturday. The foundation was represented by the following dignitaries who made time to visit Corporal Khalid Che Rus at his humble police barracks :
  1. Vice Chairman I YBhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Lee Lam Thye
  2. Vice Chairman III YBhg. Datuk Kamarudin Md. Ali
  3. Y A Bhg. Tun Mohammed Hanif Omar
  4. Y Bhg. Tan Sri Datuk Robert Phang Miow Sin
and two other personalities whom I didn't manage to get their identities but they are featured in the photos I had taken of me and the foundation exco members by asking a photographer present to handle my camera.

The visiting members of the Malaysian Crime Prevention Foundation had donated a total of RM7300 to Corporal Khalid's care out of their own pockets.

Thank you sirs for this humane gesture on your part. May Allah Azza Wa Jalla reward you accordingly.

All praises be to Almighty Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for opening up the hearts of these national police officers to help a fellow policeman who is unfortunate enough to suffer like this.

Let's pray that their generosity will be rewarded by Our Lord Almighty with the best of this world and in the hereafter, Insya Allah.

* Another generous donation care of Dato Ahiruddin Atan @ Blogger Rocky Bru has been surrendered to Corporal Khalid's spouse through myself last night and the video is being processed and uploaded to my You Tube account right now. Will be publishing that article after this.
Post a Comment