Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, May 31, 2010

Israel murders unarmed Gaza Humanitarian Aid Flotilla! Where the hell are American and British 'freedom' fighters?




Is US President Barack Hussein Obama Jr not aware of what has happened? 20 humanitarian aid volunteers have been killed by the occupying Israeli Navy commandos who boarded one of the Gaza Aid ships!

Where is the justice often broadcasted by the US and UK so often during their colonizing the world?

President Obama ! The world is watching!
Post a Comment