Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

UMNO Politicians kidnapped .....

terrorist.jpg

`I was stuck in a traffic jam on the LDP last week. Nothing moved for half an hour when suddenly a man knocks on my window. So I rolled down my window and asked, "What's going on?"

''Terrorists down the road have kidnapped a few UMNO politicians. They're asking for a RM10 million ransom or they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."

I innocently asked, "How much is everyone giving on average?"

"Most people are giving about a gallon" he replied....'

~~~ Hehehehe...this satirical wish was just emailed to me by a retired senior police officer :P
Post a Comment