Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What about the dinosaurs of the Pakatan Rakyat asks one Khairul Fahmi?

PAKATAN RAKYAT.jpg

Hehehehe....sometimes we just have to put up with the young upstarts out there who do not have one vital core ingredient in their make up?

Patience.

These impatient lot want us to blog about everything and anything all at once without considering that true bloggers need to address issues affecting us one at a time and to do so with well researched material!

That's what sets us apart from all the verbal diarrhea foaming at the mouth upstarts who always end up biting off more than they can chew or just get ignored for the sheer bull that they spout at their so called blogs.

Have I not addressed the Neanderthals amongst the Opposition bloc in so many of my earlier blog posts or has it escaped your attention O Khairul Fahmi?

You don't come passing nonsensical comments at one's blog and expect me to publish your smear in my blog, do you?

Grow up sir and come back when you do have some sense in your obviously misconstrued mind.

The Pakatan dinosaurs are all nearing the dateline Allah Azza Wa Jalla has set for them as well as us. I have stated times and times before that the citizens of Malaysia are today very much aware of who these dinosaurs are and it is a sheer waste of time talking about those whom their own party members know very well are just like senile dragons blowing their last few spouts of political flame which are soon going to run out naturally?

Maybe you have yet to read about or hear of the sayings of Thomas Paine;

I love the man
who can smile in trouble,
that can gather strength
from distress,
and grow brave by reflection.
'Tis the business of little minds
to shrink,
but he whose heart is firm,
and whose conscience
approves his conduct,
will pursue his principles
unto death.

What have I not blogged about the irrelevance of those political leaders hailing from an age gone by still trying their best to go occupy that seat of federal power over this nation called Malaysia?

One does not need to repeat oneself over and over again like a scratched out vinyl record playing the same old song for the umpteenth time. It would be an exercise in foolhardiness to try and wear oneself out by voicing the same objections throughout one's blog. Serves no purpose, really.

The important thing to do now is to address the prevailing circumstances which are going to harm this nation either expressly or implicitly such as Najib Abdul Razak's approving of the sports betting license.

To me, this harmful decision poses graver danger to us citizens of this country than to spend time harping about PAS's Nik Aziz, DAP's Lim Kit Siang and Karpal Singh or PKR's Anwar Ibrahim.

I'm no supporter of the Pakatan Rakyat but just wish to lay it out clearly that I do not rubberstamp my approval of the BN either as proven in my taking to task of Najib Abdul Razak for his harami decision with regard to the sports betting licensing he has given to Berjaya Group's Vincent Tan.

To me as a Malaysian Muslim blogger, I voice out my approval or dissent against those who merit such responses based on circumstantial outcomes.

I am not pro this or that political faction.

My loyalties rests with the Islamic cause and the welfare of not only my fellow Muslims but the general brotherhood and sisterhood of Mankind, the Children of Our Father Sayyidina Adam Alaihis Salam and Our Mother Sayyidatuna Hawwa Radhiallahu Anha.

For you to question my nickname just exposes your naivety or plain stupidity as a blindly dedicated blinkered BN hero worshiping idiot and sorry excuse of a blogger?

Bloggers are supposed to be well read balanced individuals sharing reliable information online for the benefit of their readers, not be illogical cyber mercenaries of the political parties concerned.

My heartfelt condolences to you sir.
Post a Comment