Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Gaza Aid Flotilla Raid ~ The Israeli Perspective Videos





As the saying goes, there are always the other side of any incident or encounter! Here are videos shot by the Israeli Zionist Navy showing the activists on board the Turkish aid vessel Mavi Marmara attacking their Navy commandos!

According to the Israeli Navy, the video above shows weapons discovered aboard the Mavi Marmara. Knives, iron rods, petrol bombs, etc.

Here is another video showing an Israeli Navy commando being whacked with an iron rod wielding activist.


Well, what do the Israelis expect the activists to do? Shower them with rose petals and welcome them with hugs?

Here's another video showing the aftermath of the Israeli raid on MS Mavi Marmara :
Post a Comment