Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Amazing Lyre Bird ~ Another Wonderful Creature of Allahu Ta'ala


I have always been amazed at the myriad of wonderful creatures that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala has created to be with us here in this planet.

Amongst the ones that draw my attention has always been the many amazing birds who add to the beauty of this world and serenade us with their endless calls and songs.

In my search for videos of these feathered creatures online, I came across this beautiful video of an Australian Lyre Bird which imitates other birds signature calls and even those of a camera's shutter sound, camera with a motor drive sound, car alarm, chain saw, sawing sound, etc!

Subhanallah!

Imagine the talents of this bird created by Allahu Ta'ala!

Yet there are some people who doubt the existence of Almighty God or go worship things that they conjure up out of their own vivid imaginations?

To those capable of reasoning and logical thinking, I call upon you to study about Al Islam and all that Allah the Almighty has revealed for us in the Surah Al An'am Chapter 6 Verse 38:
6:38
Transliteration
Wama min dabbatin fee al-ardiwala ta-irin yateeru bijanahayhi illaomamun amthalukum ma farratna feealkitabi min shay-in thumma ila rabbihim yuhsharoon
Sahih International
And there is no creature on [or within] the earth or bird that flies with its wings except [that they are] communities like you. We have not neglected in the Register a thing. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.

It is truly amazing how complex yet all detailed to the minutest cells of every living organism that has been created by Allahu Rabbul Alamin?

Do we still doubt or deny His Favors upon us?

Think!

On the same vein of thought, I invite you to reflect on the meanings shared with us by noonamr who cleverly used a famous You Tube video to share with us the predicaments currently faced by the world's disunited ummah against our common enemies:


While we celebrate the beauty of Allah's Creation such as the wonderful lyre bird featured above, it is also important that we clearly see our current situation as prophesied by Rasul Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam.
Post a Comment