Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday Muhammad Zikri bin Zainol Abideen!

Muhammad Zikri bin Zainol Abideen.jpg
MG58 & Son Zikri_c.jpg

If I had the wealth that many crave for and struggle to attain with all their might these days, I'd give them to you..

If I had the power to safeguard you from harm, you'd be cocooned immediately from all such dangers...

But all I have within this mortal self of my being here as your dad, is only my endless love for you ...my son...

And rest assured that there is nothing that I wouldn't do to let you know Muhammad Zikri bin Zainol Abideen, that I'll always pray for your well being and do what I can to make life a little bit easier for you than what it has been for me...

Happy 22nd Birthday my son!

May Allah Azza Wa Jalla bless you with the best of this life and in the next.

Ameen.

Post a Comment