Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Allahu by Sami Yusuf, a delightful celebration of our beloved Almighty God


This is definitely one of the best nasyeed's that I have come to love listening to lately.

I first fell in love with the version of this delightful song which was sung by RAIHAN in Urdu below :


Who says that celebrating the glory and majesty of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala has to be done in a dreary affair as you see some so called servants of Allah the Most Merciful go about their ways like they haven't answered the call of nature for days at end? :P

This nasyeed is as uplifting of a true believer's spirit and love for Ar Rahman as it can get!

Thank you Sami Yusuf and Raihan!

You guys have made us proud! May Almighty Allah bless you all!

Ameen.
Post a Comment