Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Florida pastor's death wish ~ Controversial wish to hold 'Burn a Quran Day on September 11



Sometimes one can only shake one's head in disbelief and dismay to see those who claim to be 'People of the Book' go on and stir controversy and try to draw attention to themselves by putting up a stunt in wishing to burn the Glorious Quran on the anniversary of the 9-11 2001 World Trade Center destruction in New York, USA?


Why do I say death wish?

Well, the idiot has already received so many death threats against him and knowing the ease of Americans carrying out target practice, I wouldn't be surprised if such a target happens to be a weirdo in Florida who wishes to play with fire?

Chances are that not only will he be promised a prime spot in Narr al Jahannam, the bugger might also be roasted here on Earth.

I came across this article about a Syrian Catholic priest who wrote to the Florida arsonist wannabe and invited him to visit the former in Syria and learn as to how Christians and Muslims in his country get along all these while without any problems?

Frankly speaking, I wouldn't worry too much about this stunt that this fella is trying to pull. Only insignificant weirdos like this small town preacher would wish to do something as stupid and as self damaging as this 'Burn a Quran Day' proponent!

I'm only anticipating that there might be those who would want to have a 'Burn a Florida Pastor Day'?

Now, that would truly be a too hot to handle probability!
Post a Comment