Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 04, 2010

God didn't create the universe says paraplegic 'genius' Stephen Hawking!!! (updated)

Well, what can I say except 'Bollocks!!!' to this sorry excuse of a human imbecile who forgets that he himself came into being only by the Will of Allahu Ta'ala!


For all his scientific knowledge that has been hailed by the West, this self deluding vermin has the gall to claim that the universe came into being out of its own accord?


I chanced upon this report published in the Moving to Islam blog which highlighted Stephen Hawking blurb demolishing whatever credibility that he may have gained for his theoretical physics research efforts all these while.


I know that for a Non Believer such as Stephen Hawking, the reality of God is non existent in his secular mindset and his stand borders more of that being an atheist or agnostic.


Faith in God doesn't seem to reach those whose hearts and minds are sealed with ignorance.


I can understand if this stance taken by Stephen Hawking has grown to be out of his frustrations with his debilitating disease or condition and his internal dissatisfactions with his handicap has given birth to this blasphemy.


Humans are susceptible to rants and raves when things don't go their way and their resentment towards all and sundry manifests itself in the way they react towards others or pile up their anger and spew it out unto God Himself.


Many an accusing finger jabs at the sky and curses He Who Created them but in this case, this so called genius denies God entirely and claims that the universe created itself???


That's the gist of his theories. Again, its just his own obviously self thought ideas that he passes off as theories. Theories have a tendency to turn out as preposterous and untruths. Wild imaginations of minds that have rotted from within their individual brain cells.


Devoid of spiritual beliefs, such minds wander aimlessly in search for an answer when at times the answer is staring at them in their face.


If it is as Stephen Hawking says or claims, then why the hell did he turn up as he is?


What caused his person to be there distorted out of the ravages that his debilitating condition caused him to suffer?


Try and answer that genius?


Why does anything come into being in such a detailed arrangement and is there anything left to chance in this whole wide world and universes beyond our knowledge and worlds which we have yet to learn or discover?


What sorry excuse is he or any others like him going to give us that this and this came into being like this and evolved into this because of this or that?


Sheer poppycock Gov!


The British are known for their eccentrics and this bugger obviously has now a solid claim to be in its Hall of Shame for his preposterous theories that God didn't create the world.


Who did?


His grandfather or unfortunate ancestors for having in their lineage this sick narcissistic @#$%^&* to screw up their family's reputation?


He's lucky to be living in the Age of Trials and Tribulations today. If he had been born in the 1700s or earlier, the people in England would have thrown his sorry ass into the bonfire and danced around it with much gusto, giving him and his blasphemous theories a roaring burn off that it surely deserves!


*Update 


There are some Non Muslims who have sent me comments disagreeing with my taking to task this fellow's theories saying that I should only address his opinions and not attack the man himself?


One even has the cheek to ask me if my religious teachings tell me to go personal on this?


What baloney is this?


Here is a guy who claims the non existence of God and you expect me not to hurt his feelings?


Did those theories of his come from thin air and are not dangerous?


Here is a wacko who is saying that the universe came into being on its own and God Forbid that there are many ignorants out there who think that this Stephen Hawking guy is the genius know it all and those unsuspecting people might just be swallowing all such nonsense that he is dishing out as he damn well pleases, and these Kaffirs expect me to be civil to the fellow?


Dream on!


As I have stated many times before, I give my respect only to those who deserve it.


I have no qualms befriending anyone no matter that they be Muslims, Christians or Jews providing they do not blaspheme against our Lord and Supreme Master.


Hell, I am even friends with a pastor online who has the decency and common courtesy to exchange news and views about the latest happenings in New York and we chat discussing religion whenever we are free and online the same time.


So please, spare me your drivel and let me be. I don't give a rat's ass about according some nincompoop any sense of civility when the nutcase is denying the existence and majesty of my Lord!


You're not happy with it? Go cry on Stephen Hawking's shoulder.


The man has an expiry date just like the rest of us and the entire universes.


Let him discover the eventualities that God Almighty has in store for him.


Same goes to those admirers and dedicated fans of him.


Just you wait.


You'll experience what's real and what's not soon enough!
Post a Comment