Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, September 17, 2010

Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun ~ Allahyarham Mohd Basir (1959-2010)

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. In the early morning of 16th September 2010, one of my brother in law's , Mohd Basir returned to the Mercy of Almighty Allah. 


Allahyarham Basir suffered a severe heart attack and passed away at home in Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.


Allahyarham Basir was quite close to me and I always looked forward to being with him whenever we returned home to Kuantan, my wife's hometown.


Mohd Basir was loved by everyone in our family. He was always down to earth and remained humble even though he had built a two storey luxury bungalow for his family on his portion of the family's ancestral land. His humility remains as a legacy for those of us who are his immediate family.


We had just returned to KL on Monday after a 5 days Raya trip back home to Kuantan. Arwah Basir was looking forward to his 'bypass surgery' scheduled to take place on the 13th of October at the IJN ~ Institut Jantung Negara @ National Heart Institute. 


The photo above was taken when we visited him at the IJN on the 29th of August, 2010. He was diagnosed with having several blockages in his heart's blood vessels and was recommended to undergo the 'bypass procedure' instead of just implanting stents because there were more than a few constricted blood vessels discovered in the angiogram that the doctors did on him.


Its all in our memories now. 


May Allah bless Allahyarham Mohd Basir with His Forgiveness and grant him a better place in the Yaum al Barzakh. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin.
Post a Comment