Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 04, 2010

' My Dog Died!' the remarkable story of an Australian revert to Islam and other Muslim luminaries



What a heart warming story of an Australian atheist who eventually discovered the Truth of Islam and has now become a Muslim!

He is a very down to earth affable guy and is much loved by the audience. From what I see, I'm sure that this brother is now very much at peace within himself and an outstanding revert to Islam, his birthright. Its yours too. 

Study Islam for what it truly is and not what hatemongers make it out to be? I am sure that Almighty Allah will open up your heart and your mind to realize that Islam is our key to salvation and Way of Life. Insya Allah.



I would also like to share with you the remarkable story of a very learned Christian Minister who embraced Islam and is now an outstanding Muslim drawing so many Christians to become Muslims today!

Dr.Jerald F.Dirks is a former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver.

Here's Part 2 of the amazing video of this brilliant man who has now become one of the outstanding Callers to Islam out there in the West.

Masya Allah! 


I call upon each of you who is yet to be a Muslim to watch these videos and listen to what these gems amongst the Reverts to Islam have to say and share about our birthright to be Muslims, those who submit to none but Allah, our Almighty God and Creator.


Insya Allah, you'll discover Islam within yourselves.

May God bless and guide us all.

Ameen.
Post a Comment