Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ong Chew Tee might just be getting a new roof soon thanks to YB Kamalanathan



Do you remember Ong Chew Tee, the Kg Gurney, Ulu Yam Baru, Mukim Batang Kali, P94 Hulu Selangor Parliamentary poor villager who is living in a leaking house because he can't afford to replace the zinc sheet roofing?

Well, today, I received a direct message from YB Kamalanathan, the Hulu Selangor BN Member of Parliament who responded to my tweet message asking when is the MP going to assist Ong?

I called YB P.Kamalanathan's mobile number which he gave me in the direct tweet message and we spoke about this case.

YB P.Kamalanathan promised to help Mr.Ong Chew Tee with his leaking roof problem soon. 


I asked YB P.Kamalanathan to let me know when the zinc sheet roof replacement will take place for me to go and cover such work in action?

Alhamdulillah! At last, I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Mr Ong Chew Tee is finally going to get to live in safety and get his home dry once more.

Thanks to the promise and commitment of the BN Hulu Selangor Member of Parliament YB P.Kamalanathan that he will look into this matter and do what he can to make sure Ong Chew Tee finally gets to sleep with peace of mind and a dry home very soon.

If only there are more hardworking MP's like YB P.Kamalanathan, our country will surely be the best place to live in the world.

Problem is that there are way too many 'makan gaji buta' so called YB's wasting time there in Parliament talking cock and pontificating as if they are the God sent champions of the long suffering people?

I don't give a rat's ass whether any MP has been there in Parliament for umpteenth years? What the hell have these hot air spewing politicians done for the poor Malaysians like Ong Chew Tee and millions other suffering Malaysians all over the nation and in their respective constituencies?

What has Nazri, Kit Siang, Karpal Singh, Anwar Ibrahim and all other media attention loving politicians done for their constituents all these years? N.A.T.O.? No Action ; Talk Only?

Come the 13th General Elections, I hope that the national voters of Malaysia will only vote for people like YB Kamalanathan who practice what they preach and promise?

Failing which, we know how to teach all these rhetoric spewing narcissistic airheads?

Don't we?
Post a Comment