Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, September 24, 2010

PAS Kelantan's Issue of Dealing with I'da World Group ~ Open Apology to Nik Aziz

Yesterday, I published an article about the controversial I'DA WORLD GROUP SDN BHD's dealing with PAS KELANTAN where I misconcluded Dato Nik Aziz Nik Mat's denial of meeting with the disputed group related to their giving of the RM4billion donation to PAS Kelantan to actually mean that he had stated never having met them at all.


An anonymous blogger / reader has alerted me to my mistake in such a conclusion and upon rechecking the info contained in the said You Tube video, I realize my mistake and have immediately removed the said article from my blog here.


I hereby tender my open apology to Dato Nik Aziz Nik Mat and state my utmost regret for this oversight on my part. 


In the spirit of Aidilfitri, I ask for his forgiveness.


Maaf Zahir Batin.
Post a Comment