Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, September 04, 2010

TV3's Blasphemous Eid ul Fitr's Ad ~ Which Idiot approved this insulting message?


I just don't see what the hell TV3 is trying to achieve here with this nonsensical Hari Raya promo?


Are the idiots at TV3 trying to inculcate a Christmas like nonsensical ideas into the minds of our young impressionable children?


Don't they have a Syariah panel in TV3 to oversee the underlying messages or values that this TV channel is trying to impose on its viewers here?


Doesn't the Ministry of Information vet these kind of messages that seem to promote the belief in a Santa Claus like mythical figure when Islam's holiest month of Ramadhan is being mentioned in its lyrics and the old Malay man riding the trishaw is just so alike Santa Claus riding his reindeers into the self imagined scenario here?


What bloody nonsense is this???


Are you really itching for the National Fatwa council to come slap a stop broadcast order for this bullshit?


Are you guys over there at TV3 naive about Islamic do's and don'ts as you have portrayed yourselves here to be?


Where is your Aqeedah?


Jahil Muqarrab!


Pull off that insulting Raya promo and apologize to the Malaysian Ummah!!!
Post a Comment