Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, October 15, 2010

First Lady Article ~ Mahaguru58 gets Intimidating email from 'Cyber Security'?


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

In my years of blogging for the truth to be told no matter what so that Justice may live, I have received death threats, abusive emails and nasty comments from those who do not have it in them to digest reality and facts that I publish in the gist of my articles covering Malaysian Social, Political and Religious issues.

Today, I have received an 'intimidating' email from a 'Colonel Awang Sulong' purportedly from our Malaysian Cyber Security with regards to what he claims to be 'Black Propaganda' arising from my article regarding the misrepresentation by the wife of our Prime Minister claiming to be Malaysia's First Lady.

Frankly speaking, at first glance at the source of the email, one can easily dismiss it off as another spineless stooge of whoever is being displeased with the gist of my said article and the feedback that it is eliciting from my blog readers and those who frequent our Malaysian blogosphere.

I fear only Allahu Ta'ala for it is only to Him that I will answer for my deeds here on Earth once I cease to exist in this mortal world.

My conscience is clear in the sense that I write based on facts and the truth of the matter without fear or favor.

If what I state about the reality as to who is our real First Lady is incorrect, I welcome anyone who can prove me wrong to come and prove my error?

This is how educated, civilized human beings ought to behave or respond when facing bloggers like me who do not run away from being held accountable to each and every word I publish or furnish visual images in accompaniment to what I am sharing here in my blog?

Intimidating Mahaguru58 like this is just a waste of time and effort.

If I am one who scares easily, I won't be here since 2005 blogging openly publishing my identity with the photos of myself featured prominently in my blog header and profile.

There are many spineless cowards blogging anonymously out of fear of repercussions to whatever lies or untruths that they spin online due to the fact that they blog spewing lies and libel people they do not have the guts to confront face to face or disclose their true identities.

Not me. I am Zainol Abideen @ Mahaguru58. 

I blog for the truth and justice and when I need to have no qualms about going for the jugular so to speak when those in power misuse it or abuse us as citizens of this beloved nation when they misappropriate our trusts in them for their own personal benefit or feed their ballooning egos.

I am going to forward this email to Cyber Security Malaysia and inquire as to the authenticity of this 'Colonel Awang Sulong' if he really exists or works there as he claims?

To the sender of this email, I challenge him to prove me wrong in refuting the PM's wife to be Malaysia's actual First Lady when it is our beloved Supreme Queen, Her Royal Highness, Duli Yang Maha Mulia, Raja Permaisuri Agong, Seri Paduka Baginda. Tuanku Sultanah Nur Zahirah who merits such a position!

You may think that you can silence bloggers like myself with such threats or intimidations?

You are just wasting your time bro, for I blog for the sake of Allahu Ta'ala and not to please any great pretenders or megalomaniacs.

There's no power save for Allahu Rabbul Alamin.

La haula wala quwwata illa billah hal aliyyil adzhim.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
Post a Comment