Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Mahaguru58 invited to appear on Astro's Agenda Awani .Channel 501, 8.15pm tomorrow ~ Tuesday 5th Oct. Insya Allah

vlcsnap-14685.png image by eddyasmara
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


I have been invited by Astro to join other guests in their Agenda Awani talk show program @ Channel 501 tomorrow night at 8.15pm.


The topics will consist of discussions on the International Conference on Islam in Malaysia to be held here at Universiti Malaya, starting tomorrow October the 5th up to the 7th of October, 2010  and also touching on Islamophobia which is currently raging both here in our country and also in the West.


Please make do'a for me to be able to conduct myself in a manner that you will all approve.


Insya Allah.
Post a Comment