Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mahaguru58 turns 52 today. Alhamdulillah!

Alhamdulillah! All praises be to Allah Azza Wa Jalla for this opportunity to celebrate my 52nd year of existence here in Yaum al Duniyya.

I've come to a stage where life is finally getting smoother for me as a Muslim and I would like to express my deepest appreciation to my darling spouse for being here for me through thick and thin and for giving me my space to do my efforts for Dakwah Al Islamiyyah and for being my own pillar of support as my best friend, my closest confidante, my wife and my life.


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends who have supported me and encouraged me to carry on with my blogging efforts for the sake of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala and His Final Messenger Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam. 


I'd also like to thank my detractors for without their existence, one would drown in a sea of narcissism...:P

Having said all that, I'd also like to apologize to those whom I might have unwittingly hurt or offended without due cause during my blogging.

May Allah bless and guide us all.

Ameen.
Post a Comment