Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Agenda Awani Talk Show 8.15pm tonite ~ Mahaguru58 invited to appear again

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Agenda Awani at Astro Channel 501 have asked me to appear again in their program tonight at 8.15pm. 

The topic for tonite is about Sacrifice. The host will be the intellectual Suhaimi Sulaiman. I don't know who else is appearing in the program?

So, to all my friends and blog readers, please say a prayer for me to get through the program without any hiccups. :)

Insya Allah.

* I'm carrying my grand nephew Amir Rafiq in the photo above. This smart boy is worth his weight in gold so to speak for being so brilliant. He'll tire us out with his endless stream of questions. Questions that would drive a professor nuts as far as his logic and comprehension of things that are often way beyond kids his age. May Allah bless him with the best of this life and the next! Amin.
Post a Comment