Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sepak Raga besides Stadhuys Melaka! Wanna play ball?

Sepak Raga ball with new weaving design
Been quite some years since I played Sepak Raga! :P Notice the paunch ~ Porsche design :D
I coaxed the traders to play Sepak Raga with me before buying it! :P
Still have the skills!
Who says old Mahaguru58 can't play Sepak Raga?
Sepak Raga is a group game. You need at least 3 persons to enjoy the game.
Back kick bro! Still can do it! Hahahaha! I even managed to get a passing Chinese to join us!
I enjoyed playing Sepak Raga that afternoon. I wish that I could one day bring my Sepak Raga to Dataran Merdeka and get both Malaysians and tourists to join me in a game right there in the heart of Kuala Lumpur!

Why the hell aren't Tourism Malaysia promoting our national traditional games such as Sepak Raga by organizing such socially enriching pastimes like that?

Hell! I sincerely believe that even our youths will want to join us in such activities! The Mat Rempits will also want to join us in Sepak Raga Bulat which can even involve tens of people kicking the ball from one to another and have everyone enjoying themselves in a clean, friendly game!

What do you think? Wanna play ball? :D

* All these photos were snapped by my darling wife using our Nikon D5000! She's quite good in taking action photos as we can all see. 

Thanks darling@};-
Post a Comment