Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Attention all Drivers! You must watch this video and ...share it in your blogs!




Please....drive with care. Speeding ..will leave us and others..bleeding..or worse still..crushed to death!


If you do care for yourself and your loved ones, please drive with care and try your best to hold that temper in check!


If others cut you off on the road, let them go. No point in trying to race with the devils.. for he or she are already hell bent!


We are living in the End Times. Doesn't mean we have to go crazy on the roads.


May we all reach our destinations safely with our loved ones.


Ameen.
Post a Comment